Friday, April 25, 2008

.Chamber of Commerce.


So..thanks to my step-mom Linda, I was encouraged to join our city's local Chamber of Commerce.  THANK YOU LINDA!!  
Last night the Chamber held a trade-show for new members, and I had my own little display set-up.  I was VERY nervous.  OK..I almost puked when I had to stand in front of a room full of people and introduce myself, talk about my business etc.  I am very uncomfortable in large crowds, and I do not like to be the center of attention.  I survived, and I am so glad that I participated in the trade show.  I met so many wonderful people, and I loved the community support that was expressed there.
I am so humbled by the response I received from people looking at my work. I am truly thankful, and encouraged.
Here is one of my FAVE images that I brought to the display, people went nuts over it.  I had it printed 16X12 on metallic...it looked awesome!!!

A heartfelt THANK YOU to my family for your support by showing up, and for your awesome emails and prayers.  I couldn't do this without you!!